We reserve the right to refuse any project which, in our opinion, contains offensive music, language or graphics.
- Uploading a file does not constitute placing an order.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to change prices, colors or materials, specifications and quantities
mentioned in our catalog without notice or obligation. We are not obligated to honor
typographical errors in this catalog, through distributor websites, or on our own
- All duplication orders are subject to up to 10% under or over-run. Customers will
only be billed for actual quantities shipped. Distributors may indicate “no overage”
on their PO. In doing so, distributor accepts the possibility of an under-run of
up to 10%.
- We are not responsible for storage of printed materials. Extra printed materials
may be returned with shipment of product.
- While we will do everything possible to meet acceptable delivery dates, such as
may have been quoted or acknowledged by our sales representatives, catalogs or websites,
these are only estimated dates of delivery. The company accepts no liability for
delays in delivery. Please plan orders accordingly.
- All quoted turn-times assume that on Day Zero, we receive ALL masters, graphics,
PO’s and other supporting documents that we need to begin the project. If submitted
graphics fit all specifications outlined in our print specifications, customers
should expect a proof in 24-48 hours. Once that proof is approved via email, telephone,
or fax, DAY ONE of the turn-time begins. If any graphic does not fit our specs,
a representative will contact you with the problem. Turn-times will continue to
be suspended until corrected files are resubmitted, which may incur another round
of proofing and additional preparations before the turn-time can begin. Please remember
that DAY ONE does not begin until the graphic proof is approved! Graphic approvals
received after 4pm EST will begin the next business day.